Front Rear Drilled Slot Brake Rotors Semi-Metallic Pad Kit For Mitsubishi Lancer
Front Rear Coated Drilled Slotted Disc Brake Rotors And Semi-Metallic Pads Kit. This product only fits the following vehicles. Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart AND From 04/09. Your vehicle is not listed? Search in our store by entering your vehicle year make model and the position you are searching for in the form below. 2 x Front Coated Slotted Drilled Disc Brake Rotor (Both Sides). 1 x Front Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pad Set. 2 x Rear Coated Slotted Drilled Disc Brake Rotor (Both Sides). 1 x Rear Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pad Set. Exclusive Drill and Slot design for left or right installation. OEM style vane configuration provides more efficient heat dissipation, reduces vibration that can cause noise, and extends rotor life. Manufactured with multiple alloys for improved heat dissipation and performance. OEM style ABS tone ring provides trouble-free operation of Antilock Brake and Traction Control systems. Precision Drilled and Diamond Slotted to for maximum heat dissipation. Electrophoretic Coating provides a high corrosion-resistant finish for 360° of protection. G3000 heat-flowed castings steel give our rotors the ideal balance between tensile and hardness and provide consistent wear, long life, and quiet operation. Precision mill balanced to ensure smooth operation with no pedal pulsation. Smooth Taper Free Finish provides less pad break-in time. Vapour Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation time. Quality validated for proper metallurgy and correct brake plate thickness. Rounded radius for added strength. Interchanges: PR67005, AR67005, 31594, 2164719, YH291438C, YH291438, 120.46078, 121.46078, BR901000, MI-375, 488821217, 7488821217, 2488821217, 901000, 980933, BD180414E, BD180414, DS1-MI-375, PR31488, AG31488, 31488, 2164663, YH200454C, YH200454, 120.46074, 121.46074, BR900594, MI-371, 48880594, 748880594, 248880594, 900594, 980594, BD180048E, BD180048, DS1-MI-371. SIM Exclusive low-resin Semi-Metallic formula eliminates brake fade and glazing for optimal braking power.
Precise channel cut to prevent overheating and provide a superior thermal stability. High density friction with cooper-free material to ensure a long pad life and excellent stopping power. Bevelled and chamfered like OE pads for maximum pad retention and to prevent edge shifting. Premium shims for provides increased strength and insulation against noise.
Improved Flash Mold Technology provides stable friction consistency, ensuring better braking performance. Scorched for almost no break-in process required and raised initial cold effectiveness.
Post-cured, high temperature, thermo-processed pads means no break-in required. 100% Asbestos free and manufactured in ISO-Certified Installations. Interchanges: 7412, PF7412AX, PF7412X, SS7412AX, SS7412X, AD7412, AD7412A, QE7412AX, UP7412X, D530, 530, CMF-D530, 7743, PF7743X, SS7743X, AD7743, QE7743X, UP7743X, D868, 868, CMF-D868. If you wish further validation, simply copy and paste your vehicle information along with your VIN into the order note. We will double-check it before sending your order. We assume all responsibility for the fitment information of our products. We follow the guidelines set out by Friction Material Standards Institute (FMSI) to ensure the safety of our customers. This means that if the FMSI says a pad number should have no slot or should not be chamfered based on it's size, we will follow their guidelines.
Our customer's safety is our highest priority. All our products follow the OE specifications: there is no modification needed for installation.
Do you need any additional information about my vehicle? If you see your vehicle in the fitment list, you don't need to send us additional information, the parts will fit your vehicle, we guarantee it. If you are not sure and would like to double check, send us a message with your vehicle information or VIN and our vehicle specialists will assist you. The picture does not match my parts.
The picture in our listing are the actual image of the specified application, unless specified to be a generic image. This item is in the category "Automotive\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts & Accessories\Brakes & Brake Parts\Brake Disc Rotors". The seller is "transitautodotca" and is located in this country: CA. This item can be shipped to Canada.
- Manufacturer Part Number: KDS-100339
- Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
- Interchange Part Number: Front and Rear Driver Passenger Both Sides Disc, Brake Kit DS1 Drill Drilled Slot Slotted Coat, Coating Coated Zinc Performance Upgrade Summit, Racing Pkg Package Conversion e-coat e-coating SIM, semi-metallic semi metallic hardware abutment With, And & n Full Set 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014, Mitsubishi AWC Lancer Ralliart Sportback
- Placement on Vehicle: Front, Left, Rear, Right
- Other Part Number: 31594, 2164719, YH291438C, YH291438, 120.46078, 121.46078, MI-375
- Superseded Part Number: 31594, 2164719, YH291438C, YH291438, 120.46078, 121.46078, MI-375
- Brand: Transit Auto
- Pad Material: Semi-Metallic
- Front Disc Rotors Material: G3000 Cast Iron
- Front Disc Rotors Studs/Holes: 5
- Front Disc Rotors Diameter (mm): 294
- Front Brake Pads Interchange Part Number: 7412, PF7412AX, PF7412X, SS7412AX, SS7412X, AD7412, AD7412A, D530
- Front Disc Rotors Interchange Part Number: 31594, 2164719, YH291438C, YH291438, 120.46078, 121.46078, MI-375
- Front Solid Or Vented Rotor: Vented
- Rear Disc Rotors Material: G3000 Cast Iron
- Rear Disc Rotors Studs/Holes: 5
- Rear Disc Rotors Diameter (mm): 302
- Rear Brake Pads Interchange Part Number: 7743, PF7743X, SS7743X, AD7743, QE7743X, UP7743X, D868, 868
- Rear Disc Rotors Interchange Part Number: 31488, 2164663, YH200454C, YH200454, 120.46074, 121.46074, MI-371
- Rear Solid Or Vented Rotor: Solid
- Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted
- UPC: 827098521350